BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

POST from SINA



Translation:

Currently Park Shin Hye is filming for her first China-Taiwan drama (Hayate Nogotoku) at Taiwan. (Hayate Nogotoku) is Taiwan GTV newest project, adapted from best-selling comic book of the same name in Japan. This drama is a co-production of Korea and Taiwan. Park Shin Hye plays the female lead in the drama, play the role of unruly rich princess. Start filming on early October, expected needs three months to complete all shooting. In this regard, Park Shin Hye said: “My Chinese is not fluent, but when filming, there still lots of fans come to support me, I really appreciate it, although I got came to China filming before, but that time im still very young, therefore wanna start to learn Chinese now, hope when I meet all of u next time, I can speak fluent Chinese.”

0 comments: